Veterans Combat-Related Special Compensation Clinic
Free Legal Consultations
1. Are you receiving military retirement pay either from a military disability or after 20 or more years of service?
2. Do you have a VA service-connected disability rated at least a 10%?
3. Is at least one of your VA service-connected disabilities:
• Due to armed conflict, war games, or hazardous service?
• Caused by an instrumentality of war?
• One for which you were awarded the Purple Heart?
• Due to Agent Orange, radiation, or mustard gas exposure? or
• Presumed the result of Persian Gulf War service?
If you can answer YES to all three questions, you may be eligible for combat-related special compensation (CRSC). CRSC is a monthly disability payment provided in addition to VA service-connected disability compensation. Pro bono attorneys will provide free legal counsel and advice for CRSC claims.
- About Our Post and Our Leaders
- 75th Anniversary Celebration
- Upcoming Events
- Service Officer and Veterans Assistance
- Post Scrapbook
- VFW 7110 Auxiliary
- Unit 20 Motorcycle Group
- Chili Cook-off Info
- VFW Hall & Kitchen Rental
- Youth Development & Scholarships
- YOUTH SPORTS
- Annual BBQ Cook Off
- VFW Links
- "THANGS" TO DO IN TEXAS
- PLEASE RATE OUR WEB SITE
- Contact Us!
- Local Scholarship Program